Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

It is almost the weekend!! Yay!!! I do have to work tomorrow morning though. No biggie since I can stitch the morning away :) Hopefully, I won't have many phone calls or customers....LOL

Tonight I'm going to my friend's house for some porch time. I was supposed to babysit her little girl, but she doesn't have to go to work today. So, we get to hang on the porch. She'll be the one w/a wineglass in her hand and I'll have the Coors Light :) We'll be soaking up some of this gorgeous fall weather we've been having. Need to enjoy it while it lasts. Cuz you know down here it doesn't! LOL

I was able to finish "Absolute Fear" last night and the ending totally took me by surprise. I love when books do that. Don't you?? Now I can't wait to read the sequel which is Lost Souls. This one's going to be Kristi's story. I've added it to my Amazon wish list and my GoodReads list. I have to keep with the books I've read and want to read one way or another, right?? LOL

I started reading "Angels & Demons" last night. I love Robert Langdon's character that Dan Brown has so skilfully created. I absolutely LOVED "The DaVinci Code". I read it twice and I bet if I read it a 3rd time I'd find something new....again!!!

It's almost lunchtime around here and belly's starting to grumble!! I'm looking forward to something totally sinful and decadent :)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Have a good day and weekend!!!
I see you are trying to keep up-to-date on your blog...giggle

TDee said...

Oh, porch time... your favorite! I will probably be going to bed early as DH has a fever and I am all the sudden thinking I am losing the fight against the cold that has been going through the house. Oh, well.... Sleep is good too.