Monday, April 13, 2009

DONE!!!!!!

Finally finished the Spirit Sampler! I kept putting it to the side because I was dreading those stupid 1/4 stitches in the bands below the pot. So, I decided to stitch those bands like the ones in Faith. So, now it's done!

My weekend was very low key. I finished the garden area where the hibuscus bushes are. I still need to tackle the part by the rose bushes....sigh....... I'll start on it sometime this week, I suppose.

I'm also almost finished with Q is for Quilter. I should be posting the finished pic tomorrow.

My Easter was quiet. I was wanting barbecued ribs for some strange reason. So that's what I made yesterday. They came out very tender, but they didn't taste like I wanted them to taste. I wanted them to be a tad bit sweeter. I think next time I'll play around with the sauce and see what I come up with. The family enjoyed it though so that's what counts :)



Spirit Sampler by Imaginating, Inc.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on a very nice finish. It looks beautiful.
Nice to read that you had such agreat Easter Sunday.

Colleen said...

It looks terrific!!! Nice stitching and sounds like a wonderful Easter you had too!

Carla said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Oh they both look great together!