Monday, December 8, 2008

Quiltmaker


I started the Quiltmaker at least 3 years ago. I put in 21 stitches and put it on the side. Well, I picked it back up again on Thursday and I'm so enjoying stitching her. I have no clue why I stopped working on her. So, my weekend was a mostly a "stitchy" one and low key. The most exciting thing I did this weekend was go grocery shopping and do laundry....LOL


I did watch Wanted with Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman. These are both actors that I adore, but this movie left me wanting! LOL I thought the premise and the fighting scenes along with the special effects were great. Now the acting and the ending were not so great. I suppose not every movie can be a great experience :)


And as far as reading, I'm almost finished with One Last Look by Linda Lael Miller. Those that know me know that I hate starting a series in the middle much less the end which is what this book is. It's the last in the trilogy....sigh.... It's so good that I couldn't put it down though. I'm so loving the heroine. She's that plucky, ballsy kinda chick that gives as good as she gets. And the hero ain't so bad either :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait to see more updates on the Quiltmaker. Looks great so far...

TDee said...

Hmm.... I may have to do this one. I really love it.

TDee

P.S. Nice work!

Sandy's Cross Stitch said...

Yours looks wonderful, I think that I have mine somewhere around here. I may have to find her and pick her up again.