Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Weekend Update.......



This is the latest on Lady of the Flag. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying stitching her again....LOL





And I finished the Faith SAL last night!! Beads and all! Have I ever said how much I don't like beading??? LOL You may not be able to see them, but they're there!!! It seemed like it took me forever.





This past weekend was one of the most low key weekends I've had in months!! I got off of work at 1 pm on Friday afternoon and stitched the whole weekend away. I did the grocery shopping Saturday morning and conquered Mt. Washmore yesterday, but that was the extent of mundane household chores....LOL



I watched a couple of good movies, too. I saw 27 Dresses Friday night. I'm not a huge Katherine Heigl fan, but she was cute in this movie. I've been having crappy luck with my movie choices from Netflix lately. I saw Inside Out w/Steven Weber and Eriq LaSalle yesterday. What a convuluted, psychological crappy movie!! I had to watch it till the end though....LOL Then I tried watched Double Happiness with Sandra Oh. I couldn't get into it though. So, I wound up watching The Bourne Ultimatum with Matt Damon. I didn't like the 2nd one, so I had my doubts on this one, but I enjoyed it. And Matt Damon is easy on the eyes :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are doing great on Lady of the Flag and great work on your Faith Sampler SAL finish!!! You'll have LotF done in no time!