Thursday, April 15, 2010

UFOs

So, TDee "motivated" us in her group to show our UFOs and actually (maybe!) work on them!! Ha! Well, here are mine....


Yin Yang by Cross-Stitch Art


Quiltmaker by Lavender & Lace



The Phoenix by Landmark Tapestries

This is an MSAL by Book of Ink Circles


Angel of Summer by Lavender & Lace



7 Chakras by Cross-Stitch Art
I do hope to make some kind of headway on these by year's end. I don't think it's my fault that I have startitis and no finishitis!!!!



4 comments:

TDee said...

LOL.... good girl.... I have another one in the UFO club.

Rhonda said...

Girl you are practically on the home stretch with most of them. I bet you could finish at least half of them this year. Tell you what. If you finish 5 of the 6 this year.(not including framing or whatever) I Give you my Maidens of the Season's charts when I'm finished with them. Interested?

Brigitte said...

Wow, you have some very nice WIPs. Me too, I love startitis better than finitis, lol. But on the other hand it's a great feeling to finish a BAP and get it out of the way. Should happen more often, lol.

Colleen said...

WOW!!! Some of those are almost done...you can do it!!!