Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby stashing.....

I went to my LNS Saturday afternoon to get "Whatever" framed. I cannot wait to see it framed!! It's going to look soooo cute!!! While she was figuring out what my totals were, I wandered around and this chart happened to catch my eye and just had to buy it...Mississippi Riverboat. Don't know when I'll get around to actually stitching it though.


I was a good girl and stitched some on Circle of Friends. I don't think I stitched the 20x20 section, but I was itching to get to Quiltmaker. What I think I'm going to try to do is dedicate a week to each of my UFOs (do we still call them UFOs when they're getting worked on??) and see how far I get before I HAVE to start something new or go crazy....whichever comes first!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

CoF looks great so far

Sandy's Cross Stitch said...

Your doing a wonderful job.