Monday, March 22, 2010

Update........

Forgive the horrendous picture, but I wasn't in the mood to retake it! LOL There is no pink in the khaki fabric. I'm so glad to have the house finished. And I think those trees look pretty cute even though I had to frog each one twice! Why does that happen on the most simplest of designs????




I had a pretty lazy weekend. I mostly just watched movies and stitched. I saw 2012. Ehhh...wasn't too impressed. I still think Day After Tomorrow rules for disaster movies. I also saw Love Happens with Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston. I really like both actors, but there didn't seem to be much chemistry between them. I did like the story line though. What good movies have y'all seen lately that you might want to recommend? I'm always on the lookout for new movies to add to my Netflix queue.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great progress. I like the trees too. Um, We watched GI Joe Rise of the Cobra last night. I thought it was pretty good. Recently enjoyed Bedtime Stories, um, I'll have to think on that. I saw that Angels and Demons is available now on the instant que. Plan to watch it soon. We're in Season 3 of Supernatural. We're enjoying it, I mean I like it, but it'creeps me out and gives me nightmares sometimes, But I'm like I gotta finish it now just see what happens to Sam & Dean. lol phooey on all the supernatural stuff, I'm worried about the boys. lol

KiKi said...

Great stitching! Do you ever wonder where those random colors come from when you take a picture of something?

Last weekend I watched a couple of movies. Two that stood out for me were "An Ideal Husband" with Rupert Everett and "Miss Potter" with Renee Zellweger. I enjoyed both. Miss Potter I enjoyed the most. It is the story of Beatrix Potter, the author of Peter Rabbit. I highly suggest it!