Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rainy, dreary weekend......

made for a very stitchy weekend!! I didn't do much of anything but stitch and watch TV/movies.


Saw Duplicity w/Julia Roberts and Clive Owen (HOT!!) and I hate to say it, but I was bored with it....LOL The only thing that kept me watching was the chemistry between Roberts and Owen. Oh, and did I mention he was HOT??? Worth those 2+ hours I'll never get back! LOL



So, I stitched on The Quiltmaker for a bit. I wanted to finish that "row" before pulling out my new WIP. I know, I know...I need a new WIP like I need another hole in my head. But in my defense, a couple of ladies in my yahoo group made me!! You know who you are! They were relentless *sigh*


Quiltmaker by Lavender & Lace



Here's the new masterpiece......I'm loving stitching this one. I worked on it some on Saturday and all day yesterday. I was dying to get to the sunflower, but I pooped out before I got there. I'm getting there tonight though!!



Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 28 hand dyed jobelan fabric, Clay.

2 comments:

Milly~ said...

Sunflower Inn is coming along great!

Brigitte said...

Ohhhh, the Quiltmaker, a wonderful piece. I once started it but after a couple of rows it disappeared in the WIP box. I think I'll get back to it when some of my current WIPs will be done.