Monday, January 5, 2009

WIP Updates.....



Quiltmaker by Lavender & Lace




MSAL by Ink Circles


As promised, here are my updates on the two projects I've been working on lately. Now that I've made it to the dress on The Quiltmaker I'm finding it very hard to stop working on it :) I think I'll finish working on it this week and maybe start "Q is for Quilt" by Prairie Schooler. I started the alphabet series from Prairie Schooler year before last and I'd love to finish it this year. I think it's been hanging over my head long enough :)



I finished 12 projects last year, not as quite as many as in 2007. But that's OK, I think I got lots accomplished on the big projects I've been working on. I'm not going to make any stitching "resolutions", because those go on the wayside for me REALLY fast!! And then when I don't reach my goals, I get pissy! LOL I will say that I will hopefully stitch on the PS alphabet and the Angel series from last year's 2008 Pattern a Day Calendar. And we'll see whatever else pops up:)


As far as staying on the "wagon", I honestly don't think that will be a huge problem considering the economic situation these days. Besides I've got tons of patterns at home that are begging to get done without adding more to the pile. So, I'm still securely tied to that wagon :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

They both look terrific!!! Great stitching! Keep it up and you'll have them done in no time!

Milly~ said...

Quiltmaker looks great. I have it in my stash somewhere but I'm almost afraid to start another big project...heck LOTF has been UFO so long now.

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful. I especially like the MSAL-- all the colors: so, so vivid!