Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sunflower Inn, this and that

Finally, finally, finally a finish!! I don't know what the deal is with me and stitching lately. My mojo disappeared for the longest. I think I have to blame Facebook cuz of all the damn games! LOL Between Farmville, Island Paradise, all the fish tanks and egg hunts, I haven't had any time to stitch!!! LOL Slowly but surely it's coming back to me though.



I went on vacation the first part of Ocotber and had an absolute blast!!! I haven't laughed that hard or ate that good in a long, long time. And the company was just the best!! Love my girls :) You can find the pics here from my trip.






Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 28 ct hand dyed jobelan clay with DMC
and Crescent Colours hand dyed floss. Started
stitching on 9/12/09, finished on 11/12/09.


Close up of sunflowers....yep...beads!!! No way

in the world was I doing french knots!! LOL




I'm now working on the Peace Sampler.



This is the last picture I took back on 10/13. I've gotten a bit more done in the past couple of days. I'll try to post a more recent picture this week.

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oooo, awesome finish! Congratulations!

Glad your mojo is recovering!

Anonymous said...

Very nice stitching Brenda!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Beautiful stitching! I love Sunflower Inn :) Congrats on that beauty!

Colleen said...

Great stitching, glad you are back stitching!!!

Milly~ said...

Sunflower Inn is wonderful!!! Great job chica.

Sandy's Cross Stitch said...

Wonderful work Sweetie.

Brigitte said...

A great finish indeed. I love this piece and this is no wonder as I love houses and sunflowers.
How will you finish it?

glenda said...

Great job! I always use beads instead of French knots whenever possible, saves so many headaches.