Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stitchy Update

I completely forgot to post this update last Sunday. Just goes to show that my brain/memory bank seems to be failing me faster than time is going by!! I've gotten a little bit more done this week, so hopefully I'll post a finish this weekend......if I remember, that is :(


I started Friendship earlier this week because I forgot S is for Sewing at work. Friendship is another one in the series of those chinese character projects I've been working on this year. I haven't gotten far with this one at all. So, no picture of that one yet.




S is for Sewing by Prairie Schooler

I don't have much planned for this weekend, which I'm truly looking forward to. I hope to get lots of stitching done alone with lots of TV watching. I hope to finish watching season 2 of Mad Men. I just love this show! It's classy and downright dirty at the same time! LOL


7 comments:

Colleen said...

Looking great!!!

BIBI said...

Looks beautiful Brenda. I wish I had your obvious patience to do such talented work.
(SIGH) Maybe when the kids are all grown...

Rhonda said...

Looks great! Looking forward to the next update! or finish. I with ya on the memory thing too...

Milly~ said...

Darn, the more I see this series the more I think I need to stitch it. Great job chica.

Jessica McCoy said...

Looks great! Your stitches are so neat!

TDee said...

Nice work. You are going to be finished in no time.

Why didn't you take a picture of the Chinese one?

Sandy's Cross Stitch said...

What can i say that they haven't already said. Nice work Sweetie.
Hugs