Thursday, February 12, 2009

My porch view


Streetcar


Porch view

I've talked about my "porch times" so many times here that I finally took a couple of pics so y'all could see what I'm talking about. And why I love it so! It's so peaceful and pretty. People are always passing by walking their dogs or jogging. They're a couple of people that look at you funny or just plain ignore you when you wave to them or say, "Hi!" For the most part people are very friendly though. Now even though this porch is not technically mine, I feel like it is :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Do you get to sit on your porch and stitch????? That sounds fun!! I will be right over so we can sit there and stitch together! Can't think of a better way to spend the day! Oh, and let's go to the bookstore too!

Maria said...

Brenda, thanks for the preggo congrats! And I love your porch view! We have a porch but live in a boring subdivision. I so miss the porch at my parents' house!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Can I come too?

Brigitte said...

I think I'd sit there whenever the weather allows it and stitch and read or talk with the people. Nice view. Thanks for sharing the pictures.